1. Advance Sign-Up Privileges :
- Charter Members have a fourteen-day advance sign-up privilege to reserve golf starting times.
- Full Members have a ten-day advance sign-up privilege to reserve golf starting times.
- Annual Members have a seven-day advance sign-up privilege to reserve golf starting times.
- All advance sign-up privileges are subject to change from time to time.
2. Each Membership (Primary or Secondary) will only be allowed to book a total of
two (2) tee times per day. Meaning, Mr. Smith may book (1) tee time and Mrs.
Smith may book (1) tee time. Reminder, a tee time consists of up to (4)
3. All names must be entered into a tee
time no later than 48-hours prior to the tee time. Exactly 48-hours prior to
the tee time, any TBD's or unnamed Guests will be removed from the tee time.
The person who booked the tee time will remain in the time slot, however, they
now only retain priority in that tee time for themselves and any other Member
may fill empty spots.
4. Any Member (Primary or Secondary)
that books a tee time is expected to be playing in that tee time or very near
the tee time booked. Any Members found to be booking a tee time and not
playing, will be subject to privilege restrictions. This includes Members found
to be sharing their Username/Password with fellow Members for the purpose of
circumventing this policy.
5. Cancellations must be made no later than
24-hours in advance. Any tee time or reserved spot in a tee time, must be
cancelled no later than 24-hours in advance to avoid cancellation fees.